Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sundays with the Redd's

Tracy and Russell's family are the best thing about living in St. George. They have extended a weekly sunday invite to us since we moved here to join them and their family for sunday dinner and company. We absolutely love getting to spend time with them and their kids and grandkids...I feel like an aunt to their grand-kids, and like siblings to their kids...I LOVE THEM!

This sunday was the pumpkin carving, and the annual Charlie Brown "Great-Pumpkin" video.

Here are some of the pics from the festivities:

chav got a balloon stuck around the fan..haha

kelby supervised









The kids had a blast with Chavis...I hope he has this much energy when we have kids!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute post! we love having you. we have a loud crazy time when all the kids get here,& you guys fit right in.... we love you!

    ReplyDelete